Nan pro or lactogen or farex

Aksa Shaikh

Hello mommies Need advice Which formula milk is best ?? Nan pro or lactogen or farex My lo is 9 months and m planning to strt?

• 9
Tejal Singh

Consult your pedc.

Aafeen Syed

Breastfeed is the best for ur baby.. y u want to start formula then ?your baby is lucky if u r just bm him.. his immunity level will b good.. M trying to give my baby only bm bt i am not able to produce that much

Laura

How was the baby feeding till now then? Mothers milk is the best. Breast feed the baby. If breast feeding is not an potion due to mother being away for work or any other reason, find a comfortable/suitable feeding bottle. I was going through this blog and may be helpful for you also - https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/breastfeedingwhat-you-need-to-know/763

Aksa Shaikh

If the baby doesnt take bottle feed thn how to feed him milk? By spoon. Or how? Kindly suggest

Laura

Kandhi, why do you want to bottle feed your baby? Can i know please?

gayatri chadwa

Consult your pediatrician

Himani Dhawan

Nan pro is only recommended by docs if your baby is lactose intolrance or is tryg to recover from some illness. It contains less lectose for those babies who cnt digest normal lactogen. Rest any other brand is ok.. I use lactogen only.. rest u cn go on buying more expensive and fancy brands.. ..its ur choice..

kandhi swapna

My baby 4 months old, she is not taking bottle feeding... help with this .. How can I feed my baby with bottle

Swati Malhotra

You can go for Dexolac premium 1.... Its easily acailable in market... And its good for child develeopment too...