Natal teeth

AshwiniJayanth

My son is 1 year 4 months old. He had lower two incisor teeth at birth(Natal Teeth) which was removed by Dentist thinking it might cause problem in breastfeeding. Around 9th month or so he started teething. The same lower 2 incisors(which was removed earlier) started appearing. But, once it had emerged a bit, they just broke. Now, he has upper 4 incisors, 2 upper premolars and lower canine teeth. Lower 4 incisors are not showing any signs of emerging.     Did anyone had similar situation with your kid? Looking for expert suggestion on this.

• 4

DrSonali Bassi

Hi Ashwini that's great ,you have an appointment. the ideal course is a clinical examination and an X-ray to confirm the position of the teeth. In all probabilities they would be there.

Charanjot

Hi Ashwini, my 6 month old also started teething, and on asking my pediatrician, he suggested to see a dentist specializing in baby tooth care... Pediatric Dentist

AshwiniJayanth

Thanks Anurima. I managed to grab an appointment with a Dentist for this Saturday :)

Hi Ashwini. The first set of teeth to normally appear are the lower incisors. However, it is not a must and many babies have the upper incisors show up before the lower ones. But considering you son's history of being born with teeth, which were removed and broke when they re-appeared, you may want to speak to a dentist. He or she will be in the best position to tell you the solution and if there is something to worry about and on further course of action. Good luck.

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation

motions

suggest tab for morions