Naughty son

Sruthi

Hi parents.. my elder son is 2 yr and 6 months old. now a days he had become naughty .i have another ten month old son also. I am little short tempered. I need suggestions how to manage and tackle my both sons.

• 5

Sruthi

Thank u anurima

Hi Sruthi. Involve your older son in caring for your baby. For example, ask him to hand over his little brother's clothes when changing, or bring you a diaper or nappy from the cupboard and the like. Try and keep him engaged in a positive way. When your baby is asleep or someone else is looking after him, spend some quality time with your older son like reading a story book or taking him to the park. Try and listen to your son without snapping at him. I completely relate to your situation of having two young children and the stress associated with caring for both of them. The key here is to make sure the older one does not feel ignored by you, give him small tasks to perform, praise him, have fun with him whenever you can. It will surely bring about a change in his behaviour. Take care.

You are welcome!

Sruthi

Thank u swathi

Hi Sruthi, ideally in this situation you need to ask for help. if you are staying in a joint family then you may ask your mom-in-law to take care of the younger child while you spend some quality time with your older son. Or you may hire a domestic help who can take your older son to the park while you spend some time with your younger one.

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....