need a best padeatric doctor in jayanagar or banshankari please suggest

Thanu

Mar 14, 2013

Please suggest me some pediatric doctors who is available all the time to treat and presribes gud and correct medicines to children please suggest soem where near banshankari or jayanagar itself please suggest

• 4

Vandana

Hi, I recommend Dr. Nagesh, who is located at banashankari 2nd stage. He is too good in helping kids cure with minimal drugs and never prescribe antibiatics unless its very much required. He visits Silver Jublee nursing home at chamrajpet. Only hitch is , need to take appointment in the morning itself. His number is 08026796969

Ranjani Jagannathan Karthik

When I was in Bangalore ( 2007 to 2011) I used to go to Dr. Naveen Benkappa associated with Sagar Apollo Hospital, Bannerghata road.. or Dr. Vivekananda Kustagi at Rajasekar Hospital Banashankari both are great docs the latter also has his own clinic in case you dont want to visit the hospital.

Amitha

Hi Thanu ,you can go to cloud nine hospital in Jayanagar .. or there is a doctor in BSK 1st stage if it is near by for you .. his name is Dr. Eash Hoskote his contact number is 080 26621639 (clinic).. He also visits some other hospital near jayanagar..

hey thanu , which city are you in ??

neck has become dark compared to other p..

my son is 2. 2yrs. his neck hasgot layer of dirt and now it looks dark compared..

Underweight

My baby is not gaining weight,she is under weight. her weight is 6. 2 kg only. s..

How overcome with phototherapy' tan effe..

After phototherapy at 4days my daughter's body has become dark. Pls suggest me..

head washing

please suggest how to do head washing of my one year son. his hairs is long. cry..

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..

lip sucking

my baby is one and half yr old. He is sucking his lowerlip before he goes to sle..

Cold and cough

My daughter is suffering from cold and cough. This time what food is I will give..

Not drinking milk

My daughter of 1. 5 yrs doesn't drink cow milk. she prefers breastmilk. what sho..