Need help with writing

Megha

My son is 5. 5 yrs old and has just started with his grade 1, ICSE syllabus. He is a very hyperactive kid and has difficulty in writing. I have seen the syllabus for grade 1 which is quite vast i feel and as of now my son still struggles with alphabets, and sometimes even gripping the pencil.    

• 1

Hi Megha! Please refer to this recent similar parent talk and some interesting suggestions by parents. https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/handwriting/511 You may copy paste the URL on your browser to see this parent talk

Crying while going for school

My 6 year son in std 2 is always crying since last two days while going to

My daughter not interested in studies !

Hi, My daughter is 4. 5 yrs. N she don't wanted to study at all. How much I try..

Tracing

my son is 4 year old .He can't trace the dotted line. How can I help him to trac..

working mom looking for schools with day..

hello Evryone I am looking for schools with after school care hours for schools..

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..