Sports and Games

Need to buy second hand golf set

Need to buy a second hand adult golf set + a junior golf set ; Anyone knows of a good place with some special deals going on . I am not looking for a fancy brand but lately my child has expressed the desire to learn golf and we also have an access to a golf course so i am thinking .. why not ? 

• 4

Praveen Premkumar

Hey Bhavna, you should also maybe check Golf Worx in Ambience (Gurgaon). Above the food court.

Adidas, the one next to Tomy Hilfiger & UCB...

thanks nitin , Do you by any chance know the name of the shop in Promenade ??

Super mart 1 or DLF promenade also has a sale going on , check it out

games for 11 months baby

now a days she love to play hide n seek. often we both r playing. tel me some ot..

What is the right age for table Tennis

What is a good age to introduce your child to table tennis ?? The school that m..

Need information on Skates

My daughter is quite good at skating on the starting skates , now I feel it is t..

Swimming Kits Summer Offers

While surfing on the net , i came across this great offer from " firstcry. com "..

basketball

Does anyone know of a good basketball coach or academy . Are there any basketbal..

cricket

Does anyone know of an all girls cricket academy in and around Gurgaon ??

prenatal yoga

from which can we start prenatal yoga?? is it necessary to attend parenting clas..

milk issue

u can give curd or dark buttermilk to ur baby either to milk it is medically pro..