Need to know

Mansi

Hi.... I have 3 month old boy... he is 1. 5 month premature... I want to know how I care him in winter season and I use Figaro , so I continue Figaro in winter or any other oil can be use for malish..... And as he is 1. 5 month premature ... So what is the real age of him - 3 months or 1. 5 months ???

• 1

Hi Mansi! Congratulations on the arrival of yr Lil bundle of joy. Premature babies needs extra care especially during winters. Make sure to cover him well with extra caution taken while taking him outdoors. YOU can dress him in multiple layers but ensure not to overdo it .u can do massage with light strokes with figario or oil which suits him best but important thing is to cover him well. As child is too small and his immunity to fight infection is not developed yet so u need to be extra cautious and give him yr feed as long as possible. Mansi his age can be calculated from the day he was born. I am sure with extra care and caution he would soon come around. Take good care of yourself and yr baby. Love to Lil Darsh!

evening snkas

please suggest some evening healthy snacks. my boy 3. 7 years old at this age..

Acclimitization problem

My son has started his Junior KG and is 3 years and 4 months old. In the afterno..

my daughter is 5 year she is smart learn..

my kiddo wants watch TV all time

बच्चों में गुस्सा करने की प्रवित्ति को क..

मेरा बच्चा बहुत चिड़चिड़ा हो जाता है और गुस्सा करता है...

My Child is very good in doing aasnas bu..

Child doesnot do pranayam and meditation

How handle the situation

my son is 5. 7 yrs old and i used to make him to play daily in the evening once..

Ways to deal with the anxiety of passing..

As a father I sometimes intrigued about the ways I could sincerely work towards..

Meri beti ko 4 month complete hogayi he kya me use vegetables boil karke de sakt..