need ur suggestions for my baby

Ranjani

Updated on Jul 12, 2017

hi my baby is 2yrs old. she is getting anger Everytime for chilly reason. she is very stubborn in her activities always used to cry to get something or to do something she wants. wat to do how to change this kind of activities give me some ideas

• 11
Razia Sultana

A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION THANK YOU

Swetha Chandru

thanks for your suggestion. even me facing the same problem.

poonam soni

thank u so much I will try this

DEBASHREE BHATTACHARYA

Poonam, one simple suggestion.. uninstall everything that are attractive to your child. After that when she will ask for your mobile just give it to her... be sure she will do lots of tantrums... just keep calm and say "l don't know... where are those poems.. " l am giving you full assurance... after 3/4 days she will forget about it. And try to use mobile less in front of her for few days.

Kitty Ahuja

gd suggestion

poonam soni

even my daughter is doing same every now and than she cries she always wants mobile to watch poems But that is not good for her eyes what to do in that situation

DEBASHREE BHATTACHARYA

Thanks a lot

Ranjani

Really very nice advise thank you so much

DEBASHREE BHATTACHARYA

Thanks dear..

suryakala

wow,well said

DEBASHREE BHATTACHARYA

Hello Ranjani, it may be that she wants to convey you something but couldn't express that through words... and getting irritated as her wish is not fulfilling. Children get angry.. if they are not feeling well due to hunger,thirst, colic pain.. etc. Try to find out if anything troubling her... from a sense of insecurity also children get violent. Give her quality time as much as possible.. hug her time to time.. it will strengthen the bond between you two and she will feel secure. Engage her in several creative activities like finger printing etc... it will help her to release her emotional stress. She is very small... so crying is the only way out for her to express her emotions. Tell her "no need of crying.. ask me what you want".. give her that thing if her demand is justified.. and tell "see, mummy will give you if you don't cry also.. ". Let her choose her toys.. and tell her that if she stop crying and take care her toys you will reward her also.. Sometimes just keep calm when she will do tantrum to convey her the message that anger and tears will not bring any attention or reward. When she is calm.. talk to her nicely about her wish.