Needs list of schools

Sana Zehra

Hi! My daughter is turning 3 this december and I'm worried about which school and board to choose for her. I live near Sultanpur, New Delhi and I'm looking for schools within 10 km. I'm also open to relocate but for thag, I need to be sure that I'm not choosing the wrong school

• 1

Hi! Pls read our blog 'icse vs cbse " to get a comparison between various education boards. Also pls share what would you like your child's school to have?

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..

crying for going to pre School

my son is 3 years 4 months yesterday only I joined my son to pre School today he..

how to improve writing skills

Hi, my kid is 6+ years old. He has ASD , but he is able to read nicely and writ..

education interest related

mera beta 5. 5 years ka hai mgr vo study mai bilkul bhi interest nahi leta hai...

getting kids talking in English

how to help children spek English with confidence?