nestum or cerelac

Swetha

Updated on Aug 15, 2016

which is best for kids nestum or cerelac

• 9
Swetha

Thank you ....so much ....sure I'll carry

gayatri chadwa

I agree with deepti.. you can carry rice and dal.. lightly dry roast rice and dal (separately or together) and blend them... you can carry them with you and cook and feed... also if you want to carry nestum or cerelac please ensure your baby is able to digest them a few days before your journey.. don't start anything directly when away..

deepti masurkar

Nestum rice is better than cerelac, it doesn't have milk and added sugar while celerac does, you can carry home made rice daal porridge and cook wherever you are that will be more healthy option for your kid.

Swetha

ok but we are planning out for 15 days ....for that I need .... out of country

gayatri chadwa

I personally used to carry a banana or rice puree and a soup with me while travelling or going out for a couple of hours.. my baby is almost 11 months now and never given her either...

Swetha

if we go out ....it won't be available.. when we go out.

gayatri chadwa

why don't you start dal water rice water, and then slowly mashed banana, mashed cooked apples etc instead of nestum or cerelac?

Swetha

6 months

gayatri chadwa

how old is your baby??