Parenting Outdoor Activities and Events

new year resolutions

Nitin

What are your resolutions for 2013, especially as parents.  

• 5

this year i plan to join a class / any class with my daughter ... i am thinking guitar or dance... she is insisting on a singing class... but i want to join a class where we both can partner up and learn the skill from scratch ... :-) i think it is going to be a lot of fun to be in the same class as my daughter...

Aashna

I agree with Neena here. Some of the recent blogs have really made me realize and helped prioritize things. I intend to spend more time with my children- be it just sitting and listening to their endless talks, answering the millions of questions, getting down on the floor and playing with them or just taking them out for a stroll. I want to be a 'fun mum'.

Neena

Believe it or not, I am really taking cues from the recent blogs here on new interesting things to do with my child. Sometimes the simplest ideas simply evade our overworked minds, while its true that children enjoy simple things as much as fancy outings... this year its going to be some real outdoorsy fun.

To create memories with my child, to have experiences we have never had before, to avoid working when he is around, becoz that is a constant grudge. Seems like time is running out. Already 11 going on 12, So want to grab the most of our time with a free spirit who will fly out into the world soon,.

Mine, for one, is to spend more time with my children. Time flies and they will grow up before I know it! I would not like to have any regrets in this aspect. So 2013 will be more about doing things with them and me becoming a child once in a while :)

blogs

http://kidsthemastermind.blogspot.in/2016/11/parenting-and-kids.html?m=1

blogs for kids

http://kidsthemastermind.blogspot.in/2017/07/how-to-prepare-your-child-for-their..

it's 1st birthday and family advised so..

I want a party on my baby's first birthday but Hsbnd saying why u want to waste..

parenting

hello ,I hv missed abortion on 30th may 2017 of 7 weeks .after that i hv done re..

feeding

hello all my baby boy is 10months old. he sleeps full nyt even he did not wakeup..

sorry

sorry friends mera aap delete ho gaya tha

Only making friends

Hi Momies... 2 persons are here mostly to make friends or wht????... complete no..