Parenting Outdoor Activities and Events

new year resolutions

Nitin

What are your resolutions for 2013, especially as parents.  

this year i plan to join a class / any class with my daughter ... i am thinking guitar or dance... she is insisting on a singing class... but i want to join a class where we both can partner up and learn the skill from scratch ... :-) i think it is going to be a lot of fun to be in the same class as my daughter...

Aashna

I agree with Neena here. Some of the recent blogs have really made me realize and helped prioritize things. I intend to spend more time with my children- be it just sitting and listening to their endless talks, answering the millions of questions, getting down on the floor and playing with them or just taking them out for a stroll. I want to be a 'fun mum'.

Neena

Believe it or not, I am really taking cues from the recent blogs here on new interesting things to do with my child. Sometimes the simplest ideas simply evade our overworked minds, while its true that children enjoy simple things as much as fancy outings... this year its going to be some real outdoorsy fun.

To create memories with my child, to have experiences we have never had before, to avoid working when he is around, becoz that is a constant grudge. Seems like time is running out. Already 11 going on 12, So want to grab the most of our time with a free spirit who will fly out into the world soon,.

Mine, for one, is to spend more time with my children. Time flies and they will grow up before I know it! I would not like to have any regrets in this aspect. So 2013 will be more about doing things with them and me becoming a child once in a while :)

Fish to babies

Hi All, Can you please suggest which fish can be given to 8. 5 month baby?

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby