Night cough

Swetha

My baby is 5 month old she has a severe cough .. when ever she goes to sleep she start coughing so plz suggest me some remedies

• 2

Swetha

Thnks ..i hv already pred but its taking time to go so i hv asked for quick. Remedy

Megha

Hello, it's better to consult your pediatrician if baby is having severe cough. Although there are some home remedies which can be taken. - 1. do mustard oil massaging. Heat mustard oil with some garlic in it, apply warm oil on baby's chest and feet. 2. Give honey-ginger. Take 1/2 tsp of honey and put 2-3 drops of ginger juice. can be given twice a day. 3. Take ajwain (carom seeds) and tie in a soft cloth (potli). Heat the cloth on hot tawa and do mild massaging on baby's chest. You can also keep the potli near baby while he is sleeping. 4. If baby is on breastfeed, you take turmeric milk before going to bed in night.

ear problem 7 months old baby

my baby is 7 months old . she is crying and getting irritated and touching her e..

baby diaper

hi my son is 8 month old. pls suggest some remedy for diaper rash. also I have t..

mosquitoes repellent

pls can anyone suggest gud brand of mosquitoes repellent for 9th month baby

baby hair growth

6 month old baby having very less hair... very slow hair growth and from the bir..