night weaning

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

my son 6 months and is breast fed.. he has began with his solods but at night he wakes up every hour for his feed.. how do i change this habit for him... will he really feel hungry every hour or is this a habit... kindly advice on what must be done..

• 3

Aabha

Hi... yes I feel he has developed a habit.. what you can do is try giving him water whenever he wakes up at night, maybe he is thirsty.. and try to make him go to sleep by soothing him(whichever way he likes for eg. cuddling him, rocking him in your arms, walking up n down a bit... etc).. make this change one feeding at a time and slowly slowly he may come out of his habit .. tc All the best!

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

i have been giving him cerelc rice by 7 and then i breastfeed him by 9 before putting him to bed... is it safe to give him solids before putting him to bed... how do i avoid his habit...

Before you put him to sleep in the night ensure you give him dinner that is mix of solid food and milk. With a full stomach he will b sleeping for long duration.

sitting

hi , my baby is now 7 months old.. she is sitting on her own with support.. but..

Hi.. My baby was 4 months old.. Her Weig..

Pl anyone suggest me to increase her weight.

poop

my baby 6months past 2 days his poop is like bubbles whenever after i feed him ...

baby weight gain

Hii,Is there any mom who is giving simyl mct oil drops for ur baby for weight ga..

moisturizing cream

hi my daughter is 3 months old. iam using Himalaya products fr her BT I dint use..

baby weight

Hello ....my baby is 1 yr old nd his weight is 8kg ...worried abt his weight

hairfall post pregnancy

How to reduce hairfall after pregnancy. And till how long this hairfall will con..