No correlation between the baby talc and ovarian cancer

Updated on Jan 20, 2020

I have heard rumours about Johnson & Johnson quality and correlation between their baby talc and ovarian cancer. I googled it and found out no such connection in it. Please do have a look on the link attached which states there is no correlation between the baby talc and ovarian cancer. So, how many of you will switch to Johnson baby products? https://health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/no-link-between-talcum-powder-and-ovarian-cancer-finds-major-study/73152851

• 5

Hi Ruchika, everyone has choice to choose the best for their baby and let them do.

• Reply

Not until I am sure of it as the question here is regarding my child.

• Reply

Hi Ruchika, please avoid promoting brands here!!!

• Reply

Helo Ruchika Joshi many of them are aware of johnson's caused cancer and parents are nowadays very knowledgeable and are reading the compositions of various products before selecting something for their baby. If johnson's is good people will know that too. If you have any queries please ask but dont promote any products.

• Reply

I am a proud Johnsons mum and have been using their products for my daughter from day one. This is one brand which has been trusted by millions of moms across the globe. Their talc is completely safe and this news shows that they have once again won the trust of all moms.

• Reply

Varsha Karnad

Featured Mombassador

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Babycare Blogs