No detention clause in schools up for review

Praveen Premkumar

Hi, just read an article here which talked about the "No Detention Clause" going up for review.... i seriously would vouch for this, as I feel, Detention is ideally not the best way to make a child learn. There are so man other ways to do the same...   Looking forward to all your comments and opinions on different methodologies...   Thanks

wanting more children will the urge go ?

I have 2 boys still young 2 and 5 months but can't help but feel we are not comp..

Fish to babies

Hi All, Can you please suggest which fish can be given to 8. 5 month baby?

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..