no interaction

Pooja Jaiswani

hello my daughter is 4 yr old n she is very talkative at home,but she don't talk anything outside with my family friends n family members even she know them since long tym. what can i do to make her talk

• 4
Ashraf

Hi, I face the same problem. my son is 3 years old and like to mingle with peer groups and small babies. He is very active at home , at the same time, he is very shy and not even speak a single word infront of our relatives and friends. Could you please suggest me some useful tips to change this behaviour. Thanks in advance.

Kamna Sachdeva

Hi.... My son has same problem. He is also 4 years old... Otherwise He is a chatter box when he is home or in his comfort zone.. But when I take him somewhere out or if someone comes to our house then he feel shy and does not talk to anyone.. Infact he goes to other room and hides himself. What I feel is that kids living with nuclear families are more of introvert because they hardly get to see anyone around them except their parents. We should indulge them in the activities/games/fun classes wherein they get to gel up with more people and become more interactive/social.

Shikha Sunny Gupta

hi same problem with me but i have a son

Benazir Tariq

l also have the same problem with my daughter she is very talkative at home but at school and in public she is very shy..