No response from you guys.

Nidhi

Updated on Jul 30, 2016

Hi team it's really heartbreaking. You guys haven't answered to my both the questions. That's really sad. I always look up to parentune. But I won't be able to follow it up or recommend it to others if that's the way you guys show respect to parents questions. Were my questions so tough that you guys can't answer in two months. Very sad. m really disappointed.

• 7
Tanisha Khanna

Hello fellow parents! It is extremely disappointing to know that your queries were not answered by the experts. However I would like you all to share your queries once again with the helpdesk id so that the team can revert to you promptly.

Thanks Nidhi! Will apprise the concerned persons about it. Keep pouring in your suggestions. thanks again!

Nidhi

Thanks to all the mothers for being supportive. Thank you Shikha for the reply. Just a suggestion, even if you do not post anything on your site, make sure you n your team answers to all the queries of parents in a week's time max. We all eagerly wait for the reply. I had two questions. I shall try to post them again. Please do answer to other questions as well. Heartfelt thanks to all.

hi Nidhi!! how r u! please share your concerns again. shall try to answer it asap. sorry for the delay!

Sushma Mallya

Yes, in my case too, question left unanswered by experts.. I had even sent email to the parentune customer care.. But no response.. Utterly disapointec