No sleep during daytime

Shirin Chithara

My baby is 5 and half months old. She has been sleeping for 12+ plus hours a day until last week, but now sleeping only for 9 hours. She wakes up within 10 mins in cradle with heavy crying. And the present 9 hours is mostly the night time sleep. What could be the reason for no sleep during daytime? PS : Baby is active and eating patterns are normal. Started on solids

• 5

Anamika Sharma

you do one thing when she gets up in the morning give her things to eat after a gap of 1 hour 3 feeds atleat then make her bath .put some music on and I hope it will work. it worked wth my gal

SHIRIN Shaikh

My daughter 4 mths old sleeps at around 4 pm and gets up at 6. 30 to 7. 30 pm later she seems sleepy by 10pm n gets up within an hour or two and upto 3. am she will be wide awake and playful later I feed her and she sleeps by 4 am only to wake up at 5 and later sleep at 7. 30 am and after dat she wakes up at around 10 am or 11 am..... so don't worry until ur baby is having a proper sleep as per required time.....

Tejal Singh

Hi shirin, My boy does the same. He sleeps at night and not at day. If things r pretty normal and ur child is not seeming inactive or exhaust than I think its fine. Still if your feel, after some days consult pedc

neha chandna

Consider urself lucky. My 4 mnths old daughter keeps awake for d whole night and sleeps after 4 am only and in d day time take small naps.. so no night sleeps r making me sick.

As the baby grows his sleeping patterns changes. My son also never slept during day but slept through the night hence if your baby is active, reaching all milestones, eating properly then nothing to worry.

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..