No veggies, no fruits

Ashu Kapoor

Hi.. my daughter is 19 months old.. she does not eat veggies and fruits.. in fruits she takes only papaya nd melon and in veggies only carrot grated she accepts in khichdi.. also she likes to hv only boiled food.. no spices she accepts in dal, sabzi.. soups also she does not like.. she eats only half to one chapati and little khichdi in whole day.. in between i giv her lil bit snacks and milk.. plz tell me ths much quantity enough for her? Plz suggest me hw to giv her veggies nd fruits..

Ashu Kapoor

Hi mehak.. thanks for ur concern.. my daughter does not come under any trap.. bt still ill try ur idea.. can u give me recipe of dalia with veggies? And also recipe of vermicili with veggies? Actualy i hv nevr made ths

Hi Ashu Kapoor You may also refer tho this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/healthy-and-fun-food-options-for-your-toddler/195

Mehak

and the key rule is don't force feed otherwise she'll develop a feeling of disliking towards that food.

Mehak

Hi Ashu, I think you should try to increase the quantity. My son is 1. 5 years old and till few days back he used to have only milk. so now i have started new things like i have given soft toys some name. so i say kitty and poppy are eating, they had their bite and now its ur turn. This way he eats if he genuinely likes the food. I try to give him variety like dalia with lots of veggies served with curd, khichdi, poha, upma, yellow rice(pullao), bread sandwiches, kheer, pasta, vermicilli, all with lots of veggies which are both healthy and tasty. You could also try this. When she'll see variety she'd like to have it. Hope this helps

playgroup

ideas of snacks for toddlers to play school

Fruits during winter

Hi, kindly suggest list of fruits for toddlers, during cold or winter season

hi, my baby is 15 month old, ......corn..

corn is good for 15 month old baby?

recipe

hi mom's. pls share how to prepare dal or vegitable for 16month baby.

lost appite

after fever my baby has lost his appite. please suggest me home remedies for my..

lunch box recipe for play group

hi mommies.. my son is 2years old and he is very fussy in having his food. now h..

iCadbury is safe for children

can I give Cadbury every day to my baby?is it safe?

about food

hi mom's will you suggest me how to make a apple puree for my one year old child