Normal milk for 11 months old

Sujini C

Can I give buffalo/cow milk for my 11 months old baby??

• 2

Hi Sujini. You can try introducing cow milk to your baby gradually. 11 months is a good time. Try mixing a little with your baby's formula. Very slowly increase the cow milk and reduce the formula. Do this over weeks and not over a few days. Watch out for any signs of an upset stomach, gas or uneasiness. Take it slow, shouldnt be a problem but switch completely after your baby is more than a year old and if there are no severe reactions to milk.

saravjeet kaur

you can start cow milk when your baby is one year... it's good for health ,before one year it's not good it can damage your child kidney...

regarding diet of baby

wt type of diet should be given to 6. 5 months baby pls suggest

hi everyone my baby is 7 mnths old can i feed homemade cerelac for him

my baby is 10 mnth started which food should be givn to him. how to giv chaptti...

are gluten free oats and beta glucan oat..

I have bought oats from amazon, and this is beta glucan oats. I don't know what..

weight

baby weight

BABY FOOD

hey, my baby girl is 8months old and on breast feeding... she never drink milk f..

ragi flour

hi all i bought rago flour. can anybody tell me how to serve it to 1yr baby.. re..

Recipe for "Homemade Cerelac"

Ingredients:- 50 grm Wheat, 50 grm Rice, 10grm Toor dal, 10-10 grm moong dal (bo..