Nose Bleed

Ayushi Narula

How do I prevent nose bleed? Is there a way? and what must I do in case of a nose bleed, apart from pinching the nose?

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Ayushi, If it is one of a event, then it is not too much of a concern. Children sometimes have spontaneous nose bleeds which stop on its own. But if it is a repeated problem, it could be indicating an infection in the lining of the nose. suggest you get it checked with a doctor.

Hi Ayushi! Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/nose-bleeds-in-children/75

Father's attention to a child

My son is 5 yrs old. we found ADHD in him. He is running if we stop holding his..

anger in kids

how to control anger in kids

Careless child

Hi , my daughter is 5 years old. She is very careless, leaves her things in scho..

Social behavior

Hi, my 6 year old son gets hyper when relatives or friends visit our house. He w..

Get ready for school.

How to prepare my child before starting school?

hi. my baby being angry day to day. plea..

my baby being angry day to day. please suggest me.

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..

fed up with naughtyness

my boy is 3 years 10 month he doesn't want to eat anything and he misbehave with..