Babycare Outdoor Activities and Events

Nose Bleeds in Children

I am very stressed out , it is very hot and my son keeps getting a nose bleed almost every alternate day . This also happens in the night time when he is asleep so either he wakes up from his sleep or i find his pillow messed up with blood stains. It is not a sight i want to see first thing in the morning .  I am keeping his nose clear with " Naso clear" but still he keeps getting it...   Any suggestions??? 

• 2

I didnt know it sthe dryness that causes the bleeding.. Thanks Bhavna.. it's a simple solution and very doable..

Dear Swati , nose bleeds are a common problem in the summers , even my daughter used to have a lot of nose bleeds and i had found a couple of ways to tackle them ; Firstly make sure that your child's head is covered with a cap or umbrella every time he goes out in the sun even if it is going from the house to the car ; Secondly give him lots of fluids / coolers / ice lollies ( he will love it ) and thirdly if possible give him a head bath before sleeping , make sure his nasal passage is clean and then take an ear bud , dip it in vaselin petroleum jelly and coat the insides of his nose with vaseline. More often than not the nose becomes dry and a little nudge to to it leads into an episode of nose bleed . I hope it is of some help to you ... do tell me if it helped you or not....

Ear pain

Hi mer baby is 5 month hai uska ear bahut pai. kar rha hai. ear par hath lagate..

Whitening

My baby boy skin tone is changing black day by day .can any one suggest me a go..

Speech

My 19 month girl baby is still not speaking. She can make sounds bt no words. So..

Redness and lump formation after dtab va..

Hi my baby boy got the dtab 1st vaccination at 6weeks and he got fever for 3 day..

sensitive skin diaper

mere baby ki bhot sensitive skin hai m mamy poko pants use krti hu diaper ushe r..

hey, i m in Fourth month and i m feeling..

traveling‚Äčin Fourth month is safe na?

Feeding

Hi All, I have delivered my baby girl on 22nd April through C section and 2 days..