Babycare Outdoor Activities and Events

Nose Bleeds in Children

I am very stressed out , it is very hot and my son keeps getting a nose bleed almost every alternate day . This also happens in the night time when he is asleep so either he wakes up from his sleep or i find his pillow messed up with blood stains. It is not a sight i want to see first thing in the morning .  I am keeping his nose clear with " Naso clear" but still he keeps getting it...   Any suggestions??? 

• 2

I didnt know it sthe dryness that causes the bleeding.. Thanks Bhavna.. it's a simple solution and very doable..

Dear Swati , nose bleeds are a common problem in the summers , even my daughter used to have a lot of nose bleeds and i had found a couple of ways to tackle them ; Firstly make sure that your child's head is covered with a cap or umbrella every time he goes out in the sun even if it is going from the house to the car ; Secondly give him lots of fluids / coolers / ice lollies ( he will love it ) and thirdly if possible give him a head bath before sleeping , make sure his nasal passage is clean and then take an ear bud , dip it in vaselin petroleum jelly and coat the insides of his nose with vaseline. More often than not the nose becomes dry and a little nudge to to it leads into an episode of nose bleed . I hope it is of some help to you ... do tell me if it helped you or not....

tears and watery eyes

my 20 days old baby gets watery eyes when he cry.. is that normal for infant bab..

delayed development

one of my friends son 10 months old cant held his neck nor does he sits on his o..

sirdi.

Meri 10 month ki beti h usko sirdi ho gai h koi gharelu upaaye ho to suggest kar..

nose block/ suffercation

hi ma son is 2mth old..... he suffer from nose block .....coz f which at times..

regarding baby oil

hi everyone... can I use dabur Lal tel in summers.. Nd do dis effect baby's skin..

my baby is 2. 5 months old .n eating n s..

eating n sucking his thumb n fingers

baby weight concern

Hi.. my baby is 4. 5 month old and she weight juz 5. 3kgs. i m worried for her h..

is it safe to drink honey with water

hi..... my baby is 54days old. I jus want to know cn I drink honey with water???..