Not obeying

Sandhyazya

My kid doesn't obey me at all in any situation though i tell her in calm especially in public.. sometimes I really lose my temper. Wat to do

• 1

Hi Sandhyazya, children tend to have a mind of their own. However, while talking to them go to their levels and in calm tones tell them that you are upset with them. In either cases when your child is not listening to you or when you are losing your cool remove yourself from the situation. Talk to her when you are in a better frame of mind and dont threaten her with anything. when they are not in their listening mode they will not listen to you. Hope this helps.

sleeping

my daughter is not sleeping timely. she is sleeping daily 2pm. please suggest me..

grey hair 3 years lo

kindly suggest me what to do... my 3 years lo have two grey hairs... she have ve..

How to balance moms time between the old..

Hi girls, my elder son is 5. 5 years and I delivered recently my younger son is..

stubborn child

my 4 yr daughter is very stubborn. she tends to beat my 1 yr old and other kids...

Regarding Shampoo

Hi my son is 4years which shampoo can be used.

My daughter cries for whatever things sh..

My daughter has developed a routine to cry for everything she asks or wants......