Not passing stool

Jevisha

My lil baby boy didn't pass stool for the past two days , he is two months old now. He was passing regularly for birth but in recent two days he doesn't drink my milk properly and also he didn't pass stool. Pls sugges some remedy.

Neha Jain

Consult a doctor if you're baby isn't feeding properly. If the concern I'd only poop, it's rightly suggested not to worry, it may begin as a routine. The child may poop anything between 0-10 days till he is on breast milk.

Shreya Lalwani

Hi.. my son is about to turn two months and he went through the same thing. Don't worry! If ur baby is exclusively breastfed then he can go up to 7 days without poop. It's normal. I just massaged his tummy in clockwise direction and did some cycling by holding his legs. Also i give regular tummy time. For a few minutes at a time you must give tummy time to your baby. On day 5 he had a big poop.

sleep

my baby is 3 months old she is not sleeping in the night .day time she vl never..

baby have gas problem

My baby have gas problem.. she cries due to it... please help me with remedies.

which is best suited for baby biting. ni..

Hi my baby going to complete 8 months in few days. He usually takes mother feedi..

formula milk storing

how much time I can store formula milk in room temperature ( a. c or non a. c)?

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday s..

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday she is doing green colour liquid poo

i am working women.

my son is 2 months old. i am working women. i will feed my baby using manual bre..

poop frequency

my 2and half month old today pooped only once... till yesterday it was 4 times....