Not sleeping nights

GEETHA RAGHAVENDER

My 5 months baby is not sleeping in nights, she plays till midnight 2 am. She sleeps almost day. What to do ?

• 2

Priya Yadav

Hey Geetha .my baby also used to sleep from 7AM to 7PM and used to wake up whole night though it changed after 4 months. The one thing that I really found to work is get your baby engaged in daytime. Change her schedule. Take her out. Engage her in play. So that she remains sleep deprived in day. Just make sure she doesn't gets cranky. Let her sleep if she is feeling sleepy. If she is not engage her in some activities. Just a small chnage of schedule and it will help her a lot and she will adept to it slowly..

Hi Geetha - please do read this blog for some tips- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..