Not sound sleep at night

Renu

Updated on Nov 22, 2016

My child is nine months old but she has taken only breastfeeding and some solid food no bottle feed but at night she doesn't have sound sleep after every 2 hours she want breastfeed is there any suggestion for me and her to take sound sleep. But can I do ?

• 10
pooja khurana

☺ya these problem that we are facing ..its nt for long term...

Gayatr Simit Shah

Same with me but I feel its ok as it will take time as the baby grows things will change

Neha Srivastava

Ya same thing happens to me.. my baby is 10 months old and i give her khichdi or cerelac at night before sleeping. But she also wakes 3-4 times at night for breastfeed. It disturbs sleep. But i feel it is fine that baby is asking for breastfeed,i think it will help her more in growth. Many babies have silent sleep whole night and so their stomach is empty for long term. I know these all will stop as baby grows. We all dont have to face this issue for long term. So dont worry there is not any problem with baby but the thing is that some babies sleep less and so when they wake up ,their stomach wants something to feed. Thats the only thing.

pooja khurana

same thing happens to me.. my girl is 10 months old ... at night she wakes up 3-4 times and ask for breast feed..

Mamc

my son is 9m old now. even I am facing same issue. I feed him rice or rava keer in the night. even then he wakes up frequently and I need to breastfeed him to make him sleep again. can anything be done to avoid it.

Sugam Jain

Thanks and yes but now I have also started facing the same issue of not sound sleep at night. He awakes after every hour or two and ask for breastfeed. Is it hungry or something else is troubling him. i have visited to the doc yesterday he said it is Becz of acidity, I m quite not convenced about his saying

Saman Farooqui

Hello sugam, It is best for babies if he is taking complete breast feeding till the age of 6 months... no need to worry your baby is doing great..

Sugam Jain

Even I m facing the same issue with my 51/2 month kid. Right now he is only taking breastfeeding.. should I start up with top feeding or formula ?

Sugam Jain

Hi

Saman Farooqui

Maybe you are having less milk that is less for her appetite so plz check it ... you can try mashed potatoes and different fruits as her meal also give her a massage at night just right before bed... also Some parents prefer warm bath at night time... hope this can help you..

Top Health and Wellness Blogs