Not taking bottle

Sonia Khanna

My son is 9 month old,from 6th month he refused to take feed from bottle. What I can do??

• 2

Deepti Singh

Even I had issues initially, I changed 2 bottle and many teats finally my son accepted Pigeon nipple, it's shape is like breast and very soft, try with m flow.

Hi Sonia. Have you tried changing the bottles teat or changing the bottle altogether? Some babies may not like the texture or shape of the teat of a particular type of bottle. So change the brand and see if he takes to it. Moreover, you could also try introducing him to an age appropriate sippy cup. Do let us know how things work out.

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..