not talking

Namra Khan

hello, my son is almost 21months old and has not started talking yet.... he speaks a few words but is not very clear..... moreover he shouts a lot.... what should i do?

• 1

hi Namra! Your child is at a crucial stage of forming sentences perhaps. A child at this stage when is not able to express can get frustrated at times, and this is when he would need a supportive intervention and encouragement. I would suggest you to help him form sentences by not reacting much to single words and shouts. Instead, help him form the sentence, may be even help him repeat the sentence with you. In case the challenge continues without much change, I would advice you to see a speech therapist.

prsnl

Hllo meri beti 2. 2yrs old ki he bt abhi tk pii and poo k bare me nhi btati pa..

baby's crying so much without ne reason...

my 1 year old baby got viral fever few days back bt though fever has gone she is..

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..