now a days my baby sleeps in my lap almost whole night. whenevr i try to put him on bed he starts crying. pls suggest something so that he sleeps on bed

Updated on Dec 30, 2017

baby sleep

• 5

hi Neha.. this is winter season so babies want to be in warm temperature and our body would be warm enough for them that's why they used to sleep on our laps. First cover hands and legs with socks and gloves then cover whole body except face so they would sleep happily on bed also. I also faced this problem and now I am daily doing like this only.

Pls keep a blanket beneath it baby and once baby sleeps put the baby along with blanket... maybe it baby is not feeling warm

my baby to same what u do is take a bed I mean baby bed on Ur lap first and den make him sleep and after he go to deep sleep slowly take him down and place where ever u want him to sleep

thanks a lot.... I am trying to do the same.. will try it more effectively nw

Hey Neha! I have been there in your situation. my advice to you is to put your baby on bed as soon as he falls asleep. wen he cries lie along with him/comfort/feed him. initially he will cry but as u make it a habit he too will adapt in a few days. ☺️

Top Babycare Blogs