Nursery eligibilty

Pooja Gupta

Hi, My daughter is born in Sep'13(2 years 4 months). When she will be eligible for nursery admission?

• 4

Rhituparna Mitra

Different cities have this slightly different. But should mostly be 3+ as some boards have mandated the child to be 6+ when the child goes to Standard 1. But how many levels below Std 1 is what depends on the school? SOme have just Nursery and Prep before Class 1, then it's at 4+. If they have Nursery, Lower/Junior KG, Upper/Senior KG, the it starts at 3+. So ask the schools you are targeting.

Pooja Gupta

Thanks for update

neha chandna

April 2017. Fill her forms in jan 2017

puja sharma

3+

Tracing

my son is 4 year old .He can't trace the dotted line. How can I help him to trac..

working mom looking for schools with day..

hello Evryone I am looking for schools with after school care hours for schools..

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..