Health

Nutriforce by Minute Maid.

All age groups

Updated on Nov 07, 2019

Have any of you moms heard about Nutriforce by Minute Maid? How is the product?

• 9

It's simply like putting health of babies at risk,as many more mothers might use the product simply going by ur words without actually knowing about the product. At Parentune baby's health is our first priority.

But the way entire talk has been generated and u all gang up talking about the same product, it does seem like PROMOTION of a BRAND only. And I am not sure how many of u have used it yourself .

Shikha Batra Hi shikha, I don't think giving ur opinion about a brand is any kind of promotion. Its just my personal opinion. If u are not comfortable with the post just ignore it.

Please do not do promotion of a brand here. Try natural products and fresh fruits for yr baby, it's even better and safer.

I too tried minutemaid nutriforce my baby n I we both loved it.

Rita Majumdar !Try freshly cut fruits which are more healtheir and have no risk of causing any health hazard due to preservatives.

So i have recently introduced nutriforce to my kid who is 1 year old, fussy and picky eater by choice and mood. To my surprise he picks it very well and liked the mixed fruit flavour. I am overwhelmed with his response and happy too because he gets iron and other vitamins through nutriforce.

I have recently tried the new range of Nutriforce from Minute Maid. It comes in 2 flavour - Apple and mixed fruit. It is rich in Vitamin B, B12, Iron and Zinc which helps give energy, build cognition and reduce tiredness. My kid loves it's taste and also the design on the pack which is playful.

Hi @deepika ! Please avoid promotion of a brand on this forum. thanks

Namrata
Proparent
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Health Blogs