Nutrition

Smital

Hi My Son is 7 yrs old and he only eats eats and eats (no junk apart from chips and snacks  eats only home made food ) which leads to bad digestion and he falls sick.   I also have a 13 year old son who eats only junk and does not eat home made food at all. He has a problem of digestion.  

• 2

Hi smital You may also refer to an earlier parent talk- https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/junk-food-lover/1310

Rachna

smital, if you feel your 7 year old child's eating is abnormal, there is no harm in discussing with a doc. it could be worms or some nutrition deficiency which his body is trying to cover up or even some stress in his mind which he is trying to calm down with food. If he is overweight, doctor will also guide you on it. For the older child, do not encorage junk in anyway--do not keep it at home and if he wants to have it, negotiate that he can have it on one day in a week. Read up and tell him the disadvnatges of eating high salt food such as chips etc. also, make chips or burgers or pizza at home so that his junk craving gets satisifed to some extent. hope these tips help.

tiffins

my child is interested in junk food only. if I give him roti sabji he doesn't ea..

weight gaining foods for 8 yr old kid

hi my elder boy is 8 yrs old and as per BMI his weight should be 30 kg approx bu..

hi mom's..

my baby age is 9 month.. she is not take a food & Water.. please helps me.

food habits

my son is 7 yrs old and doesn't eat any vegetable, don't know what to do

healthy food habit

eating habits which good for health

my son is 7. 5 years old and trust me, always I have to get angry on him becous..

my son is 7 month old

which type of food I can carry during traveling....