Nutrition

Rachna Sethi Gera

Hi, My baby is 1 yr old nw n I want to know abt d best diet for my baby. Should I hv to continue feeding ?

• 2

Veena InWebz

Hi Rachna, it is always good to have healthy diet even if it is a baby. Loads of fruits, greens, lentils etc. are good source of vitamins and minerals. It would be even more a great experience if you feed organic food. Here is a great portal www. myrightbuy. com, where you get all organic items. Happy parenting! Good luck and cheers!

Hi Rachna, You can start your baby on things like egg and some chicken too, if you are non-vegetarians. These things are rich in protein, which a growing child requires in abundance. Also, ensure that everyday he has atleast 2-3 helpings of fruits to eat (as far as I know, calorie-wise and nutrition wise, even one slice of mango is a helping of fruit and so is a small banana); add dry fruits to his diet, almonds and kishmish and walnuts are good choices (but in winter); also ensure each meal he has has some helping of vegtable whether it is cucumber in raita or vegetable khicdi. Basically, focus on giving him a balanced meal--all food groups in small quantities. Also, introducing him to table manners, eating with the family etc are some things that you can start on at this age. hope this helps.

weight

my daughter 1. 8 year weight 9kg only i am worried plz help me

milk intake

My daughter is 1. 6 years old. She is not interested in milk.... I tried flavor..

Patanjali Multi Grain Dalia

Hey All, Has anyone tried the new Multi Grain Dalia from Patanjali? Can i..

playgroup

ideas of snacks for toddlers to play school

Fruits during winter

Hi, kindly suggest list of fruits for toddlers, during cold or winter season

hi, my baby is 15 month old, ......corn..

corn is good for 15 month old baby?

recipe

hi mom's. pls share how to prepare dal or vegitable for 16month baby.

lost appite

after fever my baby has lost his appite. please suggest me home remedies for my..