Nutrition

Sahana Venugopal

I have a 13 month old son . He doesn't eat properly . he doesn't open his mouth nd if we force to feed him he spills it out . My question is wat other way can be done to feed him so that he gets the right nutrition.

• 2

Hi Sahana, You may also consult our nutrition expert for this. Here is the link to the nutrition corner- https://www.parentune.com/expert-corner/nutrition

Teena

Hi Sahana, Pls don't force feed your baby. Just try to introduce new foods to your baby and easy to eat like pulao with curd, vegetable dalia with curd, kheer, upma, poha etc.. You can make him eat by telling stories, showing him different things may be animals, vehicles like my son used to eat these foods while watching pigeons, cows, dogs in the balcony or cars, bikes, cycles, autos which he used to found new and exciting.

Fridge food ( freezer ) for babies

Is Food kept in fridge or freezer are good for babies ( 14 months ).

food & weight increase

hi tell healthy food and weight increase food how to feed

For deit

hello everyone.... nice to see you all here.... i am having 2 kids... both boy n..

Not eating solid food

my child is 1 year and 4 months he doesn't want to eat , he is thin . and day by..

can I can give 1 egg daily my one year daughter

can I give bread to my 1 yr 5 months daughter