Nuts for babies.

Aishwarya Ganesh

My baby is 11. 5 months old and I would like to start feeding her nuts. Please suggest me how to process badham. I have been giving her dried cashew

Leesha Wadhwani

The best way to eat almonds is ..soak them in water for 12 hours, peal the skin , crush them on a silbatta or grinder and give to ur baby... U can mix in milk or give it like that as it will develop the taste. Must remove the skin as it is hard to digest even for adults.

Neha Jain

Soak, remove the skin and then grind. I process it further. Before grinding I dry roast walnuts and these peeled badam together and then grind it. I mix this paste to milk, kheer, ragi, sheera etc.. But only in one meal per day

gayatri chadwa

You can soak the badam overnight and then grind them and give with milk...

preeti

with skin

Aishwarya Ganesh

Should I graind badham with skin or without skin?

preeti

You can grind and mix with milk

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..