Often cough and cold

Karthika

Hi I am a mother of 2 yr old kid... my boy has often affected by cough and cold... he does not take milk... he s gng play school from 1. 4 yrs.... whenever he suffer from cold and cough v go to doc and he prescribe some medicines... and ask us to give for a week... sumtimes it cured but many times he got fever too.. our peditricion prescribe montair lc kid syrup for one month and gave lactrum powder... v giving continuously but no improvement.. still he getting often cough

My son loves to play in the water all the time. He is mad for water so his papaa..

summer food for my baby.

Hi!My baby is 16 months old. Should I give veg soup in summer to her?

hairs

Hello all, My son is 15 months old n he have hairs all over his body including f..

baby don't walk

hi my baby is 20 month old and still he is not walking . I M badly upset. he cra..

Movie

Hi mommies which month we can take baby to movie's? Any experience?

milk issue

hi .. my 16 month son neither takes milk nor any type of shake or curd.. he..

want to make wear diaper at night

Hi my daughter is one and half year old. I have started her potty training and i..

brushing

Hi , my baby is 2 years 5 month old... plz suggest me which toothpaste is best f..