One and half month baby

Vijitha

My baby doesn't going toilet regularly.

• 10
Niharika

also for gas problem .. mother should drink ajwain water ... take RO water ... boil it ... and put ajwain in boiling water... simmer for ten mins and let the ajwain mix properly in water... sieve the water and drink that ... store it... this will help both mother and baby

Vijitha

Give Tips for Regular motion to my baby.. I eat non gastric food and drink lots of water. still that problem in my baby that is not going motion regularly.. Please suggest permanent solution.

Rituraj Shaktawat

Thank u sindhu.. I was not able to trnslt in tamil or telgu..

Sindhu Poorani

hinj means perungaya thul in Tamil and inguva in telugu

Rituraj Shaktawat

I dnt know any other name of hing.. But in english its asafoetida. Which we put a pinch in oil as befpre any tadka.

Vijitha

hing powder means?

Rituraj Shaktawat

Baby gas problem and any digestion problem is due to bm.. U eat healthy or no gestric food No aloo.. Gobhi.. Besan(cheak pea flour) rice in noon.. Not in night. Take lots of water and juices.. It helps baby to clr gs. Also right now whenever u feel baby is constipated or gastric. Take little hing powder mix it in water aply that water on baby stomach.. It helps in gas relief for baby less then 6 month

Vijitha

she has gas trouble problem also wat solution

Rituraj Shaktawat

U talking about urine or baby poop.. If poop then its fine new born do poop once in 4-5 days sometym. If it is more then 5 days then consult dr.. As it can troubled her in digestion aftr few days

Sushma Rao

Hey that's ok if they don't go to toilet for a week also.