Open bore wells! Tiny tots, hapless victims?

Praveen Premkumar

80 hours of effort, and poor Mahi could not be saved. Is there a trend in such mishaps? 3 years ago there was Prince, who was rescued, and as Mahi was being pulled out of the borewell, a 20 year old in Andhra fell into a tubewell.   Can we do something, or raise an awareness in plugging the hole. When compared to 80 hours, it just takes 5mins to put a free stone to cover the hole. All it takes is a step forward!   This is apart from complaining to the authorities that is... loooking forward to suggestions.

Fish to babies

Hi All, Can you please suggest which fish can be given to 8. 5 month baby?

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby