Opinion about DAV Public School Airoli, New Bombay

Dhanya Menon

Hi,   Our son is 2 year old and is going to a playgroup.  We were looking for school options for him. We stay in New Bombay and hence were looking for school around us. Have come to know that DAV  Public school in Airoli is good.  Would really want to hear from parents whose kids are studying in any DAV schools. How is the curriculum?  Have heard that they have 60 students in a class. Do they get to concentrate on every individual child. How much are they involved in a childs development etc.  

• 3

Dhanya Menon

Nitin. Thanks a lot for helping out with the name of schools. DPS is in seawoods and is far from where we stay. Distance is not a problem for us but i have heard that DPS takes admission on points. And one criteria is giving preference to children who stay nearby. Fr. Angel is lottery sysmtem. Will check out for poddar international and avlon heights.

oh my god..... 60 student in one class is too much... here in delhi gud schools... hv 25-35max children in one class n 2 teacher n 1 maid and other average school hv 35-45max not more than that...

Hi Dhanya! Some of the other interesting school in the area are St. Xaviers, Avalon heights, Poddar international, Apeejay, Fr. Angel, DPS Vashi. 60 learners in a class is a fairly high number and the ones mentioned above are better in teacher:student ratio.

writing

my son don't want to write he only loves reading

how to improve child skills under age 2..

how to make my son to improve talking skills

know the correct time of school

what the propper age to send the child to playschool

know the correct time of school

play school

hi mommies can any body plz help me which playschool is best where should i do a..

drinking

my baby is 1. 6 yr old I he drinks water in feading bottles but milk he ll drink..

Fisr day at playschool

My lo will b going to playgroup, its his first day. Please help me to ensure wha..