Oral care

Manisha Mishra

my little princess still not ablw to learn how to brush . Every time she used to swallow the paste . How i will make her understand and which paste i will use

• 2

Neha Gupta Goel

Hi manisha... toothpaste for kids are available in market by various brands with different flavours ..they contain less fluoride levels as compared to the toothpastes of adults contains ..and safe to use also for kids ..very child has a tendency of copying their parents try to brush along with ur kid he will learn faster ...and always appreciate ur child by clapping to motivate him...

keerthy balasubramanyam

hi try to show her videos and books on brushing. cook up stories on brushing,use Advertisements as aide to show her "if she doesnt brush she will be having tooth problem like the child in ad has"i convert my daughters's rhyme into brushing rhyme like say Wheels of the bus got converted to Brush in the mouth go round and n round.... keep repeating everyday,my daugter still fusses over brushing but somehow i am trying to make it a habit to brush on her own

nap

how many naps needed in day for my 16month highly active son???

nickname

hi mommies, please suggest some cute names on any letter for pet name of my litt..

mild fever all the time

hi, my son is 1 n half year old, he is very active but since past 2 days he is h..

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..