Organic Food for Kids

Raj Kiran

I am a parent of two. Would like to know how to shift to organic food habits. Is there anyone who can shed some valuable thoughts.   Thanks Raj 

Raj Kiran

Arunima... thanks ... Will read through and come back...

Raj Kiran

Thanks puja ... tats a great idea and I do have one terrace vegetable garden.... growing tomatoes brinjal spinach long beans chilli curry leaves tulsi etc

Raj Kiran

Hi doctor... how about spirulina for kids.

Dear Raj, you may find some useful information on organic food in the following blog http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/organic-food-for-children/221

Dr Sanjay Doke

one more way to go for organic food is to supplement your diet with organic nutritional supplements of Nutrilite which I have been doing for last 10 years and my both daughters are very healthy and no sickness in last 8 to 10 yrs

Puja Vasisht

Hi Raj, the best way to ensure organic food habits is by starting your own little kitchen garden. You may plant herbs like mint, coriander,curry or veggies like lettuce,tomatoes, ladyfinger using organic manure/natural pesticides in little pots /piece of land/terrace available to you. To totally shift to organic food habits, you need to find a trustworthy source. You may visit that farm to check the soil is free of any chemical fertilizer, pesticide etc for atleast last 4 to 5 years. It could be some agricultural institute as well, practicing organic farming habits. Organic food nutritionally may not be very different from regular food but a chemicals free food is always better for health.

Megha Chawla

Puja Vasisht Can you please share your thoughts

Ragi dosa

please share the recipe of ragi dosa. tried many times but it sticks to the grid..

my baby is 9months old. can u give buttermilk to my son in this hot summer.

Feeding

My baby is 9months old,can any one tell me how feeds should be given in a day. A..

Feeding

my baby is now 9months old. please suggest me best formula milk products

low weight

my baby girl is around 1 year old. She is only 7. 5kg. Her birth weight was 2. 1..

Digestion

My girl is 20 months. She loves sweet corn very much but it's not digesting for..

when to give water and solid food to bab..

hi my baby is 5 month old I thought of giving her rice cerelac and water,I want..

Feeding

Hello my baby is 4 month old. Meri baby berst feding kuch din se nhi kar hai. V..