parenting

Reshma Kamane

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will be a good person in future.

Pervara Kapadia Singhania

There are many things we want them to know and learn. Play between right and wrong but try not to be too demanding and too hassled. It is good if you can open their minds to how to see the right from the wrong and all this within being in practical limits.

Divya Khatter

i believe kids learn what we do... so simply ensure that your deeds are good... baby will eventually inculcate the same

puloma pandey

hii reshma ya i agree with Shreya .. first we need to do d things the autometically the kids ll follow as they r the caricature of parents .. my 2 n 1/2 yr baby never throws rapers n all ouside dustbin c ll search for it .. as we hv shown d way .. u n teach d baby to say srry n thnku n share her things .. if c does smthing gud nevr hesitate to thnk her c ll make it her habit.. teach her to greet ..

hi Reshma Kamane! I appreciate your concerns. the values that can be passed on to your child would include to be fair and keep the promise made to them, which can be taught when we keep our words and do as promised with our children. secondly, to empathize and understand what our actions can do to others so that we don't hurt anyone even unintentionally. this can be taught to our children when before saying or doing anything to them we make sure what impact it would have on them. thirdly, to value what they have, and not be demanding. to teach this we need to take care of our belongings and value these. fourthly, to remain grounded, this can be taught by thanking people who think and care for us and do something special for us. lastly, to respect our elders and be compassionate towards poor and needy . u could set an example by being kind, respectful and grateful towards our elders as well as helpers. hope this helps!!

Shreya Rajvanshi

Whatever you want to teach her start incorporating those values in yourself too, as children learn from seeing rather than teaching.

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....