Parentune discussion

Jul 07, 2015

It is Parentune discussion time!   With schools reopening after the summer break, what is it that you are sending in your child's tiffin? Share with us your child's favorite tiffin snack recipe.

• 3

Mansi Gawde

chapati roll with sauce and cheess, potato cutlet,dosa,bread jam sandwich my daghter like this in tiffin

homemade banana cake or oat and honey cookies--my daughter loves them!!!

Meenu

Bread pinwheels--i use fresh bread and sprinkle it with a few drops of water. then with a rolling pin, I flatten it to make it thin and sticky. I put homemade pizza sauce, a cheese slice, and some boiled, diced mushroom. Roll it gently like a log and then cut bite-sized pieces. Make a good finger food--easy to prep and tasty to eat.

tifin

My child is 6 yrs old. please suggest for her tasty and nutritious tifin

baby food

what is good food for my child

meal

my child is very skinny, what kind of meal will be suitable for him, he takes ev..

my daughter dont like to eat food.

my daughter is 3 years and 4 months. she dont like to eat vegetables and chapati..

Egg in summer

In summers,can egg be given to the three year old baby. if yes,brown/ white egg.

diet plan

please suggest me a diet plan/ daily meal routine for my 3. 7 months old. his sc..

eating habits

hi.. my child takes 1 hr minimum fr lunch n dinner. he keeps bite of roti in mou..