Parentune Quiz

What is the right age to potty train your child?     Disclaimer: This quiz is supported by Me n Moms – India’s Premium Baby Care Store   The first 20 correct answers on parentune. com will win a Rs. 200 voucher from Me n Moms, which can be redeemed at their offline retail stores only.  For stores details click on https://www.facebook.com/MeNMomsStore   Send in your response latest by Sunday, May 10th 12 noon.  

• 23

Dear Parents, Thanks for participating in the Quiz. The right age for potty training is 18-24 months. In general, a child learns bladder control only closer to the age of 30-36 months. Before that, the idea of sitting on a potty seat and relieving themselves is a learnt, involuntary behavior, which for some children can even happen before 18 months..

Jyoti Arora

There is no defined age. Each child is so different, it depends when and whether the parent is comfortable.. One has to notice the expressions of the child closely to understand indications for his needs. I started urine training when my children were about 3 months. Poty training started in the diaper about 5 months of age. Toilet training started when they could sit, that's about 6/7 months as far as I remember. By 13/14 months of age, my kids were completely off diapers and told me whenever they needed to use the washroom.

Geetika

I agree with Rajat. When the child is able to sit on his own 15+ months.

Monika

18-24 months

Nithyag51

1. 5 - 2 years