Parentune Quiz

Its Parentune Quiz Time!! This one is really easy but is also important for all New mothers and fathers: What is the right age to give water to babies?

• 4

Thanks all for the correct answerso. WHO recommends exclusive breastfeeding upto 6 months of age and after that complementary feeding should be done.

Sindhu Manoharan

No need to give water for a well breast fed baby until the baby has been introduced to solids.

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

yes the right time to introduce wayer or anything beside mother feed is after 6 months.. however if your child is 5 months old and its very hot or have fever in case of diarrhoea you may give wayer 2 to 4 spoon to prevent dehydration. Make sure water is boiled and cooled down to room temperature.

Shaleen Porwal

Water to be given EITHER After 6 months OR once baby is given external food along with continued breastfeeding. But only boiled water which is cooled must be given.

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..