Pediasure

Humera Taskeen

Updated on Dec 26, 2016

Can I give Pediasure to my 2 year old baby and how many times shall I feed her with pediasure

• 13
मानसी मानसी

see humera u have to talk to ur pedi to start any supplements lots of ppl give some even don't give so u have to decide

Tanveer Kaur Kainth

Pediasure is a vry tasty and nutritional supplement for kids above 2 yrs.... it should b just given as a supplement n one should nt depend entirely on it for nutrition. If taken with a balanced diet it will only help ur child grow.......

kamal kishor

I don't want to give pediasure.. which is not customised for their growth.. I give my daughter Nutrilite kids drink... she has shown great response

S Priyanka

It depends on child's growth. I feed my baby 2 times a day. I also give other foods like fruits, boiled veggies etc. pediasure is a kind of a supplement with milk. that's it. Instead of giving junior horlicks or boost or something else. u can try pediasure for sure.

Aravind Rao Teddu

my pediatrician suggested not to go for any such drinks... even if we feed half a dabba, a day, it won't even satisfies 10℅ of child's daily requirement. instead, feed the kid with dry fruits, fruits and vegetables regularly....

Archana Kathare

hi everyone my son is 2 and half year old I asked pediatrician about pediosure, he directly refused to give it to my kid.

Parineeta

hi.. yes you can try giving pediasure to your lil one... I had started giving my daughter when she was 17months old... n she loves it.. I give her twice a day.. n she likes vanilla flavor...

Maheshu Sarann

not exactly pratibha actually even I m happy with pediasure my llil one loves the taste do however go for chocolate flav so now she s 2. 8 n I gv 2 tyms in a day only thts it

pratibha chauhan

is it necessary to give pediasure to a toddler?

मानसी मानसी

don't know priya but I'm very happy giving my son pediasure it has all the lincease n sometimes some medical shops sell old once so may be coz of that warms. check exprie dates n all

Dr Sweta Singh

I would suggest if u can speak to your paediatrician once for any specific brand which suits your child

priya hari

hi dears... I heard that in Coimbatore someone find worms in pediasure... is that true... is it safe for babies. ..

मानसी मानसी

ya u can give I givt it to my 21 months old ....I give him twice two spoons each time onces in the afternoon n onces in the night last feed. buy pouches to test the flavour of it.... like my son likes vanilla not chocolate so instead of waring lot of money buying boxes buy pouches first n try all the flavours n see which one ur baby likes . cheers