Periods after c section delivery

Soni Saloni

Period after c section delivery Hi... I got my c section delivery done in the month of November as my second baby. (first was also c section five years back) My period was there almost one month but very normal. After that it stop again in month of January my period started in the evening and it last till morning but very nominal. Again after 10 days same thing happen again after 15 days same thing happen... Don't know if it's OK or not..... Does anybody face same problem.... Plz suggest

• 2

Jhanvi Bhagchandani

I still haven't got my periods, it's been 10 n half months, is it normal.

Suchita Singh

for me same thing happened till two months. and then no period for last 5 months. ppl say periods may be abnormal if u r breastfeeding.

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway.

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway. my lo is 7 months old and he is partiall..

Gall Bladder Stone

Hey Mommies.. i have a multiple gall bladder stone 6-8 mm in size.. I have start..

Severe back pain

What can be cause of sudden severe back pain at my lower left side... It's paini..

how to boast immunity in child

how to boast immunity in My child as My child was born at 7month as he is very..

I have cramping in abdomen headache vomiting tried I feel sleepy always give so..

after delivery exercise

my wife is in 2nd month after delivery, when she can start exercising and all? t..

yoga: effects post delivery

Hello everyone kindly share your experience of losing weight through yoga post..

vaccine

is swine flue vaccine necessary to be taken during pregnancy? and which other va..