Physical aggression in kids

Garima Agrawal

My 6. 5 yrs old son has become very aggressive off late. He keeps hitting his friends (both boys and girls) for very small issues. I have tried to talk it out with him but hasn't been much of the help.

• 1

Hi Garima! It is indeed frustrating to receive complaints about yr child about being aggressive. I would request you to look at the following factors: 1. How is his behavior with family members? 2. Any recent major change in child's life? 3. any roLe model at home whom he could be imitating or cartoon character on TV? 4.. Has he ever reported to u any incident of being teased or bulllied by his classmates/seniors? 5. What teachers have to say about him? 6. HAve u ever noticed what provokes him to do so? Your answer to above mentioned questions would help in guiding further.

how to stop your child from lying

Hello Fellow parents, i came across a banner on parentune community wall it says..

my 10 yr daughter

My 10 yr daughter has all of a sudden started feeling scared. She feels scared t..

lieing

how to deal with the kids lieing

Behavior: handling the organ in youg chi..

Recently we visited our relatives place in Kolkata for a family function. There..

not taking intrest in any indoor n outdo..

hy !my son 8 years old but he is no taking intrest any sports , games or learn t..

Lagging Maturity and love with family

My kid is 10 yrs old and is lagging in Maturity in small things which I find ver..

behavioral problems

doesn't want to to study at all .... doesn't complete his h. w...... not respons..