Play School & Learning Centre

Sunny

Hello everyone, I'm back on site after long time. Pls suggest some good Play Schools & Learning Centres in Gurgaon. Though my Son is 16months and still have time. But still I want to keep homework ready.

• 6

Sunny

And also 1 major problem m facing that my son has a habit of throwing things on floor and it has been increasing now. Throwing phones have become very normal for him. I scold him lot of times but he seems to be very nonchalant about it. Pls Pls suggest

Sunny

thanks u so much everyone its a great help. Also can i know from which age i should start the Play school? He is 16 months old now.

Chhavi Arora

Hi Sunny... Check out Intellitots. It is wonderful place for children in the early years. For infants and toddlers ,Bouncing Babies parent child program has started which provides an opportunity to both parents and children to experience together the joys of music and movement, baby yoga, art enrichment and storytelling with professionally trained experts in early learning and child development. Also, you can experience a free trail class.

hey Sunny, good to have you back. The schools suggested by admin are some of the best ones. Could you also share if you have any location preferences here in Gurgaon.

Also, please look up the preschool ranking link to check out the latest rankings of these preschools by parents.

Hi Sunny! welcome back! :) Some of the good ones are Pallavan, Pathways early years, & intellitots.

writing

my son don't want to write he only loves reading

how to improve child skills under age 2..

how to make my son to improve talking skills

know the correct time of school

what the propper age to send the child to playschool

know the correct time of school

play school

hi mommies can any body plz help me which playschool is best where should i do a..

drinking

my baby is 1. 6 yr old I he drinks water in feading bottles but milk he ll drink..

Fisr day at playschool

My lo will b going to playgroup, its his first day. Please help me to ensure wha..