Play School

Sankari

Planning to put my 2 yr old daughter in play School. Howz kudos play School? Or Euro kids ?

• 4

Chandni Mukherjee

Hi Sankari, whr r u finally planning to send ur kid.. coz my son is also gonna b 2yrs nxt week so i'm also searching for a good playgroup. If u hav come across something good, do suggest.

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

hi more than on a brand name make sure school is near to tour house because its starting and child may get cranky copelling school staff to call u. also long distance may irritate child.

Raj Kiran

Eurokids - Both my kids did their play school there. Its really a good curriculum. You just have to trust them and rest is guaranteed. However the quality varies from centre to centre. We reside in Chennai and the Perungudi one is one of the best.

Hi sankari! Most of the eurokids preschools are franchised. so make sure that you do a thorough check by visiting the preschool durring preschool hrs.

school or Playway

please suggest me a good playway or a school in Panchkula except Kidzee and euro..

schooling

which areas I should give more criteria for selecting a school for my boy

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

play group

I want to put my son to playgroup in Ramamurthy nagar. I visited Apple kids , ki..

speaking skills

hello! My son is 1. 1 year old. He understands what we talk and instruct him. Bu..

hi.. im looking for a playschool in rama..

play school vs montessori

education n learning

my child is 20 months old.... how to engage her in home activities...